We’ll spend a few minutes finishing our presentations for the major components of the Industrial Revolution. You will then present your findings.
Following that, you will begin researching an innovation of the Industrial Revolution. Here is the assignment sheet:
Major ideas to be familiar with for the Summative Assessment on Wednesday:
- Enclosure System
- Causes that led to the factory system
- Effects of the factory system on the lives of the workers
- The conditions that led to child labor in factories
- Causes and effects of major inventions in the textile industry
- The changes in how much leisure time people had
- Causes and effects of specialization and division of labor in the factory system
Onward and upward!